HOW TO REAPPLY
Although the original mission of this scholarship was to help students through their first year, we recognized the need to support students toward the completion of their goal. Each award is a one year scholarship.The amount of the award is based on how much money is available and the number of applicants. You must apply each year for a new award. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Must have received a scholarship from the New Haven Scholarship Fund in your senior year of high school.
2. Will be attending college, trade/technical school in the year the award will be granted.
3. Must demonstrate financial need.
You will need to upload a pdf of ALL of the following:
1. Your transcript of grades from the Registrar’s Office (does not have to have a seal and it can be student generated.) If you changed schools, please be sure to include a transcript from the previous school.
2. A copy of your financial aid package from the school for the coming year.
3. An essay of one to two pages about your past year(s), your major and your plans.
Tell us what you hope to achieve in college; what challenges have you faced and how you have overcome them. What are you passionate about and why? What do you hope to do
with your life after college?
Education Majors: Indicate the subject and the grade level you are preparing to teach and tell us about your career choice.
COMPLETE applications must be submitted by June 15th
IMPORTANT: Only completed applications will be considered. Late applications will not be considered.
Continue to have a great college experience!
The link to the application will be available in May.