HOW TO APPLY
To be eligible to receive an NHSF scholarship, a student must:
1) demonstrate academic potential (there is no GPA requirement)
2) demonstrate family financial need -family income ceiling $72,000 (extenuating family situations are considered)
3) be a resident of New Haven
4) be graduating from a New Haven public high school, Eli Whitney Regional Vocational Technical School, Common Ground, Highville or Amistad.
5) have attended the school since the beginning of senior year.
The student : 1. must complete the NHSF application;
2. may then be asked to participate in an
interview with a Director of the NHSF;
3. if selected, must attend the NHSF
Award Ceremony in June to receive
Applications are available in your school Guidance Office
The deadline to submit applications is
March 6, 2020
You can also print the application here.