HOW TO APPLY
To be eligible to receive the NHSF scholarship, a student must:
1) demonstrate academic potential (there is no GPA requirement)
2) demonstrate family financial need -family income ceiling $72,000 (extenuating family situations are considered)
3) be a New Haven resident
4) be graduating from a New Haven public high school, Eli Whitney Regional Vocational Technical School, Common Ground, Highville or Amistad.
5) have attended the school since the beginning of senior year.
The student : 1. must complete the NHSF application;
2. may then be asked to participate in an
interview with a Director of the NHSF;
3. and if selected, must attend the NHSF
Award Ceremony in June to receive
COVID NOTE: We may be conducting interviews over the phone and be unable to hold an award ceremony in 2021.