HOW TO APPLY
To be eligible to receive an NHSF scholarship, a student must:
1) demonstrate academic potential (there is no GPA requirement)
2) demonstrate family financial need -family income ceiling $72,000 (extenuating family situations are considered)
3) be a resident of New Haven
4) be graduating from a New Haven public high school, Eli Whitney Regional Vocational Technical School, Common Ground, Highville or Amistad.
5) have attended the school since the beginning of senior year.
The student : 1. must complete the NHSF application;
2. may then be asked to participate in an
interview with a Director of the NHSF;
3. if selected, must attend the NHSF
Award Ceremony in June to receive